Save $10,000! Tiny House Professional Built RVIA Certified Escape Traveler Boho
Seattle, WA 98101
Tiny House on a Trailer
200 sq ft
Tiny House professionally built by Escape Traveler - Vista Boho model
Video tour: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFpZ4IuXhlg
Paid nearly $50,000, willing to sell for $39,900. Save $10,000! Owned for 3 months with no pets, kids or smoking. Extremely well taken care of. RVIA-certified so it qualifies for normal RV financing. Easy to finance with www.lightstream.com
Includes $6,000 of upgrades including Kitchen stone countertops, HE Split System Heat A/C, HD Flatscreen TV with BluRay player, Keyless lock system with wireless keyfob, etc
• 21'6" L (26'6" w/hitch) x 8’6” W x 10’ H
• 2x4 16” OC walls w/closed cell foam insulation
• 30A/120v power center with 100AH battery back-up power
• Low-E, thermopane windows
• Metal roof with 40 year warranty
• Full light entry door with upgraded hardware
• Coordinating exterior sconce
• Sealed, sustainably grown Pine walls, ceiling and trim
• On demand RV water heater
• LP Furnace (HE split system added for $2850)
• Kitchen: maple cabinetry, marble countertops, refrigerator, deep stainless sink and designer faucet, custom shelving
• Solid butcher block fold down multi-use table
• Queen bed, bookshelf, large under bed storage, USB outlet
• 39” Smart TV with Blu Ray player
• Big Bathroom- shower, residential toilet, porcelain sink, mirror, storage cabinets
Unlike most tiny houses, Escape Traveler uses closed-cell spray foam insulation which has very high r-values, creates a water and air tight barrier.
I toured over a dozen tiny houses before purchasing this one - I found the construction and craftsmanship by Escape Traveler far exceeded other brands.
I received a job opportunity overseas and therefore am looking to sell, otherwise I'd love to keep it. Land in pictures is available for rent or purchase.
I can tow my tiny house to you!