I have a tiny house that is 24'x8.5'x12.5'
The tiny house has a very open floor plan that includes:
- "L-Shaped" couch that pulls out into a Queen Size bed (Storage under both pieces of the couch)
- Spare sleeping loft that fits 2+ people (Just over a queen sized mattress space)
- 4 storage units hidden under the loft that swing down from ceiling into the kitchen space
- A private bedroom that holds a Queen sized bed, the base of the bed lifts up and then shows the dresser space for the bedroom.
- One extra spare loft in the private bedroom that measures 2.5' x 7.5'
- Kitchen Table that mounts on wall or opens up (4 barstools included)
- 11 cubic foot refrigerator
- Full size Farmhouse sink (Stainless)
- 4-burner stainless cook-top (Propane powered)
- Full size Shower unit
- Nature's Head Composting Toilet
- 4 Solar Panels and a complete functioning solar system
- This powers the refrigerator, television, water pump and everything else I run throughout the house
- 65 gallon water tank (Fill-able by garden hose)
- Water pump and Electrical powered hot water tank on demand
All LED powered lights with multiple dimmers and also a light strip in the living room.
CUBIC Grizzly wood stove
8.5' x 5.5' rooftop deck
A variety of solar tools and spare parts
Open to including other items.
Features Include: Storage Loft, Sleeping Loft, Wood Stove, Deck, Stairs, Skylights, and Off-Grid