Recently finished (375 sq. ft.) Tiny House on wheels on a 5th wheel frame.
Originally built for myself and my family to live in, this spacious home was designed for comfort and built to last. However the family quickly grew larger and we found that we needed a larger living space. The home is packed with features, including 4 slide outs to maximize space, full-size quality appliances, and more than adequate climate control.
We loved our time living in this tiny house, and I know you will too!
- Full Size Appliances
- 4 Slide outs (2 Automatic/2 Manual)
- Mounted 32" TV
- Full Size Bathroom
- Washer/Dryer Combo
- Propane Range
- 32" Refrigerator
- Couch turns into a Queen Bed
- 2 Outdoor Mini Splits/4 Indoor Heads
- 60 Amp Required
- 2 Propane Tanks
- Propane Tankless Water Heater
- 2 Lofts (Can Fit 2 Queen Beds)
- Sleeps up to 8
- Dedicated Office Space
- Dining Table Seats 4
- Master Closet Space
- Storage Space
- 12000 lb Automatic Jacks
- (3) New 8000 lb Torsion Axles (24000 lbs)
- RV Sewer Connection
- Steel framing with fiberglass insulation
- Plywood exterior sheathing with a metal finished exterior
- Interior has plywood sheathing and a Shiplap-look finish
Available leasing options:
10 year lease w/ $100,000 down payment - $650/mo
7 year lease w/ $100,000 down payment - $860/mo
5 year lease w/ $100,000 down payment - $1,150/mo
10 year lease w/ $120,000 down payment - $480/mo
7 year lease w/ $120,000 down payment - $625/mo
5 year lease w/ $120,000 down payment - $815/mo
Tours available upon request. A must see! Clean and Clear Title.
The Semi Dolly is NOT included/for sale.
This unit is a "Park and Live" unit; not meant for constant travel. Dry Weight: 23,000 lbs.