This listing 'Two-story TINY HOUSE (HUNTING CABIN)_German style_Post & Beam' has expired. While you can still view the listing, you are not
able to contact the seller through the Tiny House Marketplace.
Two-story TINY HOUSE (HUNTING CABIN)_German style_Post & Beam
Two story 10 Ft x 20 Ft CABIN was built by me. It served as week-end retreat in the forest property. Since the lot is sold, the cabin is for sale.
The cabin is ALREADY DISASSEMBLED AND READY FOR THE MOVE. Moving is to be arranged by the Buyer at the Buyer's cost. No transportation is included in the price.
See below the list of features:
- The design is based on German style barns, that have lasted for centuries: brick walls and decay-resistant WHITE OAK BEAMS 6" x 6"
- Red mahogany entrance door with custom-made decorum.
- Wide sliding doors on the side of the first floor
- Window casings are made from antique cast iron fireplace surrounds.
- Metal circular staircase (from THE IRON SHOP) is a very elegant yet practical solution for this compact space.
- Second story floor made of 2x6 yellow pine TONGUE & GROOVE FLOORING, very beautiful and bright.
- On the second floor in addition to two windows there is a special door-like opening, which can serve for bringing large-size furniture in, like it is done in old houses in Europe.
- Metal roof is supported by conventional trusses.
The Cabin is disassembled to enable the move. It is to be restored at a new place by the Buyer (bricks or other type of siding is possible)
- NEW LOAD OF BRICKS IS INCLUDED INTO THE PURCHASE
- Wooden walls and floor of the second floor can be moved together with frame
This is a UNIQUE construction by style and design. It it is unlikely that similar building exists anywhere in the Upstate SC. It would compliment any estate in the function of a mini-house, hunting cabin, man's cave, leisure house, sleep over house or party place.
- Only building is for sale (no land)
- It must be professionally moved
- Interior pieces on the pictures are not for sale. The Construction is currently empty and ready to be moved
- There is NO bathroom or water in the construction
- The heating we used was a wood stove