Buy one or both! Move in condition. Turn key read. Connect to your electric source and you are good to go.
These two identical compact tiny houses were joyfully used by lay Franciscans for three years until city officials decreed that they required a handicapped accessible entrance, kitchen, and bathroom, even though a kitchen and bathroom with shower were within 50 feet. Unable to afford the upgrade, the non-profit, which erected these for on-site volunteer workers, is forced to sell. One has been transported to PA whose new owner writes, “It’s perfect! Just what I wanted!”
These cozy, energy efficient houses boast extremely efficient use of space and genuine Franciscan simplicity. Ample storage space! Visitors? Sure! One sits on the chair, three on the bed!
• All wooden construction. Varnished interior. Weather treated exterior
• Fully insulated floor, walls, ceiling
• Front porch with railing
• Metal roof
• Three windows with screens and thermal room darkening curtains
• Thermal door with double pane window and privacy curtain
• Indoor overhead lighting.
• Indoor electric receptacles
• Built in electric wall heater
• Built in single bed with new foam mattress
• Built in closet with hangers.
• Under bed and over bed storage with additional shelving for storage on front and side wall.
• Built in desk/table/countertop with chair
• New waste receptacle
• Five built in bookcases
• Portable oscillating tower fan
• Covered porta-john
• Brand new dorm size refrigerator
• Brand new microwave
• Outdoor lighting including motion detector lights
All this for $6650 each delivered to your location anywhere in the lower Michigan peninsula, Ohio, and Indiana. Can be delivered elsewhere for additional fee. Contact us for pricing.
Inquiries call owner Confraternity of Penitents – 260-739-6882.
Purchase arranged through realtor broker Dave Springer, 260-710-0482