Selling this 2019 custom-built tiny house. Cozy with high ceilings and large windows.
- Onduvilla roof
- Adirondack Naturals custom front door
- Hampton cast iron propane-fueled direct vent stove with real flames, able to steadily maintain heat in the house through a Midwestern winter (comes with remote control)
- Pella windows, two small American Craftsman windows
- PEX plumbing
- Honey locust butcher block countertop
- Ikea water fixtures
- Iron kitchen knobs
- “Secret” compartments in loft
- Nest fire alarm/carbon monoxide detector; connect to the app to keep tabs on the house while you’re away
- 24” ceiling fan
- Choice between off-grid and direct hook-up (40+ gallon fresh water tank under the kitchen counter for off-grid)
- Magic Chef 3.1 cu. ft. stainless mini-fridge with separate freezer compartment
- Maple flooring
- Propane tankless water heater
- Mini loft for extra storage
- Stairs for main loft access
Trailer length and width: 16 ft. by 7.5 ft.
Loft: 7 ft. by 81 in.
Storage loft: 69 in. by 15 in.
House height: 13 ft. 4 in.
Approx. 175 sq. ft. total
Needs a toilet. This was intentionally left to the buyer’s discretion. Shower is walk-in and completed.
The house is mobile and was moved by a Ford F-150.
A video tour is available on Instagram @bethgalv.
No owner financing available.
Thank you for your interest and please message me if you have any further questions.