See the video! https://youtu.be/nrW-4ykBi1I
One of a kind, Artisan Crafted Tiny Cabin on wheels. Not made from a cookie cutter template but from imagination and expertise carpentry in Tiny home building. This Tiny is 90% complete, it still needs plumbing. Hire us to finish it out or buy as is and Do It Yourself.
- 10 ft Living Space, Wider then most tiny homes
- Tall Ceilings with Exposed Ceiling Beams
- Open electric connection for a ceiling fan or light
- Bay Window Extension provides even more space
- Built In Living Room Seating with Lift Up Storage Chest
- Jotul Vintage Wood Stove with glass viewing window provides heating throughout the cabin
- Compost/Saw Dust Toilet with urine diverter, eliminates odors!
- Bult-in Utility and Storage Closet
- Tin Lined Full Sized Shower
- Copper Bathroom Sink
- Raw Edge Wood Slab Countertops
- Bamboo Countertops
- Daewoo Vintage Red 4.4 cu ft Energy Smart Refrigerator with freezer
- Propane gas powered stove top and oven - Red vintage color
- Stainless Steel Pull Down Kitchen Faucet
- Deep Stainless Steel Dutch Sink with strainer
- 8x6ft Loft for Queen Sized Bed
- Exposed Ceiling Beams
- Reclaimed Real Wood Panels
- Wool Insulation provides superb climate control and sound dampening
- Vinyl Wood Flooring Throughout
- Exterior windows still need trim
- Electric Installed throughout.
- Off Grid solar system.
- Plumbing has been started but not finished. Plumbing would live underneath the cabin.
- We are including a new water pump, kitchen hand faucet, shower stem, handle and valve, and bathroom sink faucet.
- We suggest hiring a plumber to finish the job depending on how you want to run water through your Tiny.
- You will need to install a hot water heater. You can choose gas or electric. The water heater can live in the utility closet.
Built on a Double Axel Trailer, 8x18 with train harness.