Use it as a cabin, office, studio, or permanent home - this tiny house has everything you need. Built on a Midsota Nova 8.5'x20' trailer, this home comes fully equipped. The kitchen features a full size gas range (run on propane), pantry storage, countertop height refrigerator and freezer, kitchen sink with storage underneath, new instant water heater, and a brand new washer/dryer combo unit still in the box. The bathroom has a tiled shower and brand new natures head composting toilet (we had a different composting toilet set-up before, and can tell you many funny stories about why the natures head is the most popular in the tiny house community...we love it!). There is a sleeping loft with enough space for a queen size bed and storage space for clothes. There is also a second smaller loft that we have used for storage. The bench provides both seating and storage (it lifts up). For serious buyers only we're happy to answer any other questions about our home. We are not open to payment plans or renting.
- 160 square feet
- No internal grey water tank
- Water inlet with 50 ft heated hose.
- Plumbed kitchen sink and shower, drains can be tied into sewer/septic or used with external grey water system
- Instant on-demand hot water heater (propane)
- Full size range (propane)
- Fully wired electrical with 15 amp breaker (110v)
- Insulated and well-sealed with expanding foam insulation (very tight envelope); we were toasty in 20-30 degree temps with a single electric space heater.
- Dedicated bathroom exhaust fan
- Nature's Head composting toilet
- Brand new in box washer/dryer combo unit (didn't get around to installing)
- Midsota Nova trailer (bought new for house build) with excellent trailer brakes.
- We towed with a F-250 and will include the heavy duty ball hitch.
For serious buyers, contact Olivia at