This is the shell of a tiny house: the exterior is complete, leaving the majority of the interior up for your imagination and design!
We are a husband and wife team who built this home in Ohio.
Joseph grew up in South Dakota working in construction his whole life. He is known for taking his time and putting in 110%.
Samantha is an artist in every way, so adding a creative twist to this tiny house was a must. Overall, this tiny house shell is a compilation of skill, dreams, and creativity.
We don't skimp on quality or material. This is not a "beefed up camper trailer" created out of pallets. We go the extra mile to invest in a professional welder to custom weld our trailer, as well as finding both new and refurbished material that will last and give unique character.
Details about this home:
- 28 ft long by 8ft wide
- Square footage: 336
- Two lofts: 7 ft by 8ft, can be lowered for sleeping loft
- Five windows that are Jeld Wen, single hung: side windows are 3 x 3, end windows are 3 x 4
- Door and Windows are insulated with foam
- No permits needed to haul. A bumper pull with the correct height, width, etc. so it can be hauled easily
- Over 15% recycled materials
- Roof is charcoal gray roofing steel
- Siding is galvanized steel
- Wood siding is pine
- Clear caulking outside to seal wood, windows, and door: no stain on wood so that you can custom choose the color
- Door is full sized, able to fit average furniture, etc. through. 35 x 79 inches
- The trailer is a custom welded 2021 trailer. Two axles, each rated for 6,000 lbs making it an overall rating of 12,000 lbs
- All new tires: 10 ply
- All materials, both new and recycled, were locally sourced
- Trailer is registered, no title as Ohio does not provide ability to title tiny houses
- Sample floor plan provided
- 20,000 OBO