Professionally built 28' x 8'6" tiny house shell on a purpose-built trailer.
* Custom built trailer by reputable east coast manufacturer
* 3 – Dexter 7000# axles
* Auto FSA electric brakes
* 10k drop leg jack bolted in place
* Structural square fenders
* Stud mounted LED lights
* Breakaway kit with charger and tester
* All specs for the trailer can be provided
* 5" Closed cell spray foam in the floor
* 3/4" Advantech flooring
* 2x4 walls, 2x6 box/floor joists, 2x6 rafters
* 5/8” galvanized anchor bolts securing all walls and box to the trailer
* ZIP Systems plywood on walls and roof
* GRACE Ice & Water Shield covering entire roof
* 28-gauge steel siding, roof, and trim
* Andersen 400 Series windows, black exterior/white interior with tempered glass on all of them
* Fiberglass Insulated exterior door
All windows are casement style except for the fixed picture window
This tiny house features room for a 5’ bathroom, 7’2” loft, and was designed to have an elevator bed in the sitting area at the back of the trailer (at the picture window). The plywood on the floor was secured with screws to give easy access for any future plumbing needs.
There were no expenses spared when we constructed this tiny home. We come from a background in residential home construction, with over 1500 houses built in the South Coast area of Massachusetts. This shell was constructed to the same standards we hold for a new home.
Serious inquiries only this Tiny Home is priced to sell!
Shipping is not included in price but we can ship anywhere
If you have any further questions or inquiries, please contact CJ Malloch 508-813-6278