This home was built by high school vocational students from Phelps Area Technology Center, with grant money from KVEC (Kentucky Valley Educational Cooperative). This is a self sustaining grant, and proceeds from the sale of this home will be put back into the program for next year's build. All work was done under the supervision of licensed instructors. We have built 28 homes in the last 6 years.
This Tiny House is built on a DOT legal, custom built trailer, with two 7,000 pound, brake assisted axles. It is 102” wide 24’ long (not including hitch) and 13’4” high.
This is Phelps Vocational Schools 6th Tiny House.
- downstairs bedroom with full size bed/mattress, with storage underneath
- couch in living room
- folding table/work area
- moveable ladder for loft access
- everything pictured is included
- R13 walls, R19 Ceiling, 3" green foam under floor
- 2x4 walls, 2x6 rafters
- exterior walls and roof sheathed with 1/2" OSB
- double pane windows
- exterior siding: galvalume metal and cement board (James Hardie siding)
- roof: galvalume metal
- interior walls: 3/4" x 3 1/2" pine bead boards
- ceramic subway tile is used for kitchen backsplash, walls around toilet, and behind washer/dryer
- Smartcore Pro white marble tile, 100% waterproof on bathroom floor
- Smartcore Pro flooring in kitchen and living room (grey hardwood look)
- bedroom and loft are covered with high quality 2' x 2' carpet tile
- 2 burner, true induction cooktop
- Premium Levella 24" refridgerator
- 34" one piece shower stall
- GE stack washer/dryer
- 19 gal electric water heater
- 100 amp electrical service panel
- LED lighting throughout
- 9000 btu Ameristar mini split
- exterior had not been washed before pictures, the blemishes you see in the blue siding are dust, and will wash away.
copy and paste for video tour:
Contact: Danny Vance 606-765-9743