This listing has expired. While you can still view the listing, you are not
able to contact the seller through the Tiny House Marketplace.
Light-Filled 20-Ft Cypress model, Finished Outside and Inside, except Kitchen
200 Carol St Carrboro, North Carolina 27510
Tiny House on a Trailer
1 beds - 1 baths
200 sq ft
Beautiful light-filled finished space, with octagonal window in loft, for someone who wants to build their own kitchen and stairs!
• 20-ft Tumbleweed THOW double-axel trailer and Cypress plans, with dormers in sleeping loft, and bay windows in front, all fir framed
• 14 double-paned safety glass windows
• Cedar siding
• Red roof is Onduvilla composite, which is durable, flexible, and lightweight
• Electrical: 50 amp and wiring installed by electrician, with RV electric connection. Cord included.
• Plumbing: RV intake (connects to garden hose), water lines ready to hook up inside, outgo system is TBD by you.
• Instantaneous water heater is wired and connected to water lines.
• Spray foam insulation in walls, professionally installed. Rigid insulation under flooring.
• Walls finished in white shiplap and white window trim, ceiling is clear-sealed cedar, gray vinyl plank flooring.
• Handmade front door with frosted panes.
• HVAC: Pioneer minisplit AC and heat, professionally installed.
• Ceiling fan and light, on dimmer switch.
• Track Lighting in kitchen and front room, also on dimmer switches.
• Sliding barn door for bathroom.
• Shower stall is trimmed out and sealed. Small sink, flush toilet are included, but not installed.
• Exhaust fans installed in bathroom and kitchen.
• Sleeping loft holds king bed, wall lights upstairs are wired with convenient 3-way switch upstairs and downstairs, bamboo flooring in both sleeping loft and storage loft.
• Weight is under 10,000 pounds.
This house has been a labor of love, with high-quality materials and many thoughtful details, built by a former carpenter, and eligible for certification. Most of the details and infrastructure are already done. All that's left to do is design and build your own kitchen cabinets and stairs, and outgoing plumbing, to make this little gem your home!