· 34 ft long x 8.5 ft wide x 13 ft 3” high
· This tiny house has two levels. The second level is the bedroom and utility closet.
· Propane heating, and water heating. (No AC currently) Solar panel compatible, panels available for extra $.
· Built by the current owners.
· Real Cedar siding.
· Full sized shower.
· Hand crafted local wood counters. Lots of counter space.
· Fits a full sized couch.
· Has a built in pull up bar. (Can be used to hang clothes temporarily on laundry day).
· Comes with a washer/dryer stackable unit, a propane powered refrigerator and a propane stove.
· Uses a 2 5/16” ball hitch
· Trailer weighs 14,500 lb (You’ll need a big truck)
Tiny home is not 100% finished. Some plumbing/trim still needs finished up.
Text 765-639-5699 for more info. If you would like to chat, please text first. I don't answer unknown numbers. More photos are available
Features Include: Sleeping Loft, Laundry, Stairs, and Off-Grid