34' Dream Luxury Tiny Home/Tiny House on Wheels
Walnut Creek, California
Tiny House on a Trailer
2 beds - 1 baths
384 sq ft
- Built in March of 2020 by California Tiny (Top-notch quality)
- Dimensions: 34'x8'x13.5' (32’ trailer bumped out 1’ in the front and 1’ in the rear)
- Dry weight: 17,000 lbs
- PWA/NOAH Certified! (Which means you can finance and insure as an RV, very similar to RVIA but more catered towards permanent housing.)
- Custom Triple Axle Trailer built by RJ Trailers Inc. (7,000 lbs./axle)
- Tankless water heater uses Propane (will come with a nice large 100-gallon tank that lasts months!)
- 50 Amp
- 18,000 BTU HVAC (Heater/AC/Fan)
-All BRAND NEW GE stainless steel appliances (full-size counter-depth fridge w/ filtered water, 30” wide 5 burner gas stove, 30” electric oven, 30” smart microwave, and 18” full height dishwasher.)
-Brand New Urban Effects Cabinetry w/ soft close throughout
-33” Stainless Steel Kraus Workstation Sink
Master loft: accessed by stairs (two large closets and tons of drawers under steps) can fit a king size bed and a very large dresser for storage. Has two 60” windows to create an incredible cross breeze that also have very high quality top down/bottom up blackout shades.
Guest loft: accessed by ladder that is neatly tucked behind the fridge when not in use. Can fit a queen size bed or is great for large amounts of storage! Also has two large windows that open.
- Very large 72” Shower/bath with 1 rain shower head, 1 detachable shower head and 1 bath spout. Yes you read that correctly, dual shower heads! They’re even on separate valves so you can control each temperature separately.
- Standard flushing toilet (no dealing with composting toilet)
- Standard sink with cabinets and tons of storage drawers.
- Deep medicine cabinet
- Hookups for W/D combo with a section that was built specifically for a combo unit to fit perfectly.
Please email me at email@example.com for full description as this website won't let me go over 2000 characters.