Ready for Delivery! 14x24 with loft 431sqft total
Beautiful open concept living space and full of natural light!
What makes this home unique compared to others?
1. At 14 ft wide, you will not get the feeling you live in a hallway.
2. 9 ft walls with vaulted ceilings! The wall height in a typical home is 8ft and often in other tiny homes it may only be 7ft or less. The added height in this home affords the sense of expanse within a yet economical footprint. This means you will not feel cramped.
3. The ship lap walls are actual wood not MDS particle board or compressed cardboard. So your walls will last the lifetime of the home and you can hang your wall coverings where you want and not be concerned about chipping or scratching.
4. All the trim around the windows, doors, and baseboards are beautiful English Chestnut hardwood. Hardwood is very resistant to damage and can easily be touched up if there is an accidental scratch. So, your home will maintain its beautiful appearance and resale value.
5. This house accommodates standard sized appliances. You do not have to fuss with special orders of tiny (and often more expensive) appliances and you can source them most anywhere.
6. The ceiling is beautifully hand-stained with a triple coat polyurethane to last a lifetime.
7. The windows are low maintenance and have a steel-reinforced sash. The decorative grids are between the glass for easy cleaning and add curb appeal. The glass is Low-E glass with Argon to reduce energy costs, interior condensation, and protects against harmful UV rays. These ENERGY STAR® certified windows are rated for northern climates to keep out the cold of winter and keep in the cool during summer.
Price Does NOT include delivery.
Please contact us to answer your questions and further discuss how we can help.