Ready for Delivery! 14x24 with loft 431sqft total
What makes this home unique compared to others?
1. At 14 ft wide, you will not get the feeling you live in a hallway.
2. 9 ft walls with vaulted ceilings! The added height in this home affords the sense of expanse within a yet economical footprint. This means you will not feel cramped.
3. The ship lap walls are actual wood not MDS particle board or compressed cardboard. So your walls will last the lifetime of the home and you can hang your wall coverings where you want and not be concerned about chipping or scratching.
4. All the trim around the windows, doors, and baseboards are beautiful English Chestnut hardwood. Hardwood is very resistant to damage and can easily be touched up if there is an accidental scratch. So, your home will maintain its beautiful appearance and resale value.
5. This house accommodates standard sized appliances. No need for special orders of tiny (and often more expensive) appliances and you can source them most anywhere.
6. The ceiling is beautifully hand-stained with a triple coat polyurethane to last a lifetime.
7. The windows ENERGY STAR® certified windows are rated for northern climates to keep out the cold of winter and keep in the cool during summer.
We schedule delivery for you through a commercial trucking company that specializes in transporting this type of building *
*price does not include transportation.
From ground to peak the home is 13ft tall. This is great for a sense of roominess and loft headspace. However this also means it qualifies as a “super load” for transport. Consequently the cost of delivery is higher than typical. The closer you get to Indiana the less of a problem this is. Cost of delivery depends on distance from us and permits required in each transected state. This ranges between free for local delivery to 25K to go to Oregon for example. Please contact us for a delivery quote. Also we offer custom builds to your needs and budget.