2017 Custom Triple Axel. Only 2 years old and Ready to Live in
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
Tiny House on a Trailer
221 sq ft
Northwest Carriage Homes Custom Version of their EXTERIOR COTTAGE FEATURES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING + OPTIONS:
9.2'x24' Triple Axel
Built 2 years ago with Northwest Carriage homes' finish carpenter and was comfortably shared with my fiance for 2 years on an acre in the hills of Mount Vernon. We love this house, built it exactly how we wanted but had to purchase my family home as it came available. We hope our home brings you or renters or Airbnbers as much joy as it brought us.
- Cedar Shingle Siding – on front wall and accented on tongue side wall upper with primed Hardy Plank- back wall and side wall lowers
- Pressure treated timber support floor system- set on new triple axle trailer
- Floor system on 16” centers with ¾” OSB subfloor
- Vapor barrier and full insulation systems
- 30 lb felt roof underlayment – with drip cap, 3 tab composite shingle roofing
- All windows – double pane, insulated, Low E glass
INTERIOR FEATURES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING + OPTIONS:
- Tounge and Groove Pine throughout
- Floating loft on rails can be lowered from 3.5 feet to 10 feet. Fits a queen size memory foam mattress. Cut to go around the bookshelf and mounted tv up to 45 inches.
- Bathroom is Cedar linded. 32” shower set in place ready for fixtures. Farmhouse sink and vanity. Seperatte brand compost toilet with urine diverter. 7.5 foot tall ceilings with storage loft above
- Ikea closet with 4 drawers, 2 baskets, 2 railings, and two shoe racks.
- It comes with 300 feet of 10-3 30 amp wire.
- It comes with 100 feet of heated house.
- 4 burner propane oven, 13-gallon electric water heater.
- Custom designed Ikea kitchen with butcher block countertops and stainless steel sinks.
- Dickerson propane boat heater
Retails new from carriage homes with less expensive appliances for $66,495.
If you do see the house being built on HGTV's Tiny House Big Living let incorrectly only listed the price of the shell as the final price of the project.
Features Include: Storage Loft, Sleeping Loft, and Covered Porch