This beautiful 20-foot craftsman style 282 square foot tiny house was built by a true craftsman in October, 2018. It was built by J.P. Kirk, who is a residential home builder in eastern Tennessee, and it is built up to or above all local building codes for residential dwellings.
It is built on a 20-foot Hearst trailer that was specifically designed to accommodate a tiny house. It features two 7,000-pound axles, solid metal undercarriage, and four corner jacks. The exterior of the structure is sided with LP 50-year siding and 30-year composition roof shingles, with roof trusses secured with hurricane clips.
• 9,000 BTU Pioneer mini-split air conditioner with wifi thermostat
• Splendide Ventless Washer/Dryer combo
• Large apartment size refrigerator
• Propane Excel RV Tankless water heater
• Propane range/oven
• Butcher block counter tops
• Large exterior storage space
• Designer tiled shower with product storage nook
• Two sleeping lofts, with extended ceiling and square footage in master loft w/ queen bed, 2nd loft can fit full size comfortably
• LED lighting
• Built in kitchen table with stools
• Front porch featuring decorative lighting
• Plumbed for compost or conventional toilet (currently installed)
• Furniture included
• Total weight approx. 12,000 lbs.