Tiny house built by TruForm Tiny in Eugene, OR in Dec 2020. It's a hybrid: it can be on grid and connected to city/country water and power, or it can be 100% off grid and utilize the 3000Watt Victron solar and 400watt wind power and a water tank/pump. A composting toilet means no sewer access is necessary!
This is a beautiful, light filled tiny home on a double axel trailer. It's 22ft long, 8’5” wide, and weights 12,000lbs without furniture or other items. The lower level is 187sqft and there is a 90 sqft sleeping loft accessible by ladder. There is a lot of light in this home. Several encasement windows throughout the bottom level provide light and airflow. Upstairs sliding windows allow cross draft and one acts as a fire escape. There is lovely pine wood paneling throughout. It has a full kitchen with a farm sink, 9.2 cuft fridge/freezer, 4 burner propane stove and propane oven as well as a 9cuft fridge. A good amount of storage is available from kitchen cabinets and there is space to put drawers or cubby storage upstairs as well. It is peaceful and wonderful to live in. This is a beautiful home of excellent quality and would be perfect as a home, guest house, or AirBnB.
• On demand propane water heater
• I will be providing the two propane tanks I bought as well.
• Electric heaters in the living room and bathroom
• Two fold down leaf attachments off the kitchen countertop for additional space and a dining area
• Overhead living room fan with light
• TV wall mount
• Pull down venetian blinds (downstairs allow light, upstairs are black out)
• A fold down deck off the front door
A cable jack upstairs that is wired to an outside input for internet set up.
• Sliding pocket door for bathroom