This listing 'Luxurious Denver Tiny Home - Lots of Space and Natural Light' has expired. While you can still view the listing, you are not
able to contact the seller through the Tiny House Marketplace.
Luxurious Denver Tiny Home - Lots of Space and Natural Light
This newly-built "Minim" tiny house features a uniquely spacious design with an open floorplan and tons of natural light. With just the right combination of rustic charm and modern styling, it is the perfect cabin on wheels.
* Hand-crafted American walnut countertop
* Double basin stainless steel sink
* Stow-able Induction Cooktop
* Convection Microwave oven allows for traditional baking/roasting
* Hand-crafted cabinetry featuring carved handles and American walnut insets
* On-demand hot water from localized tankless heater
* Stainless Steel side-by-side refrigerator and freezer under the counter
* Huge picture window
* Hand-crafted American walnut pneumatic lift table. In-floor receptacles allow the table to be repositioned as desired—as a desk near the window, a dining table, a coffee table, or extra counter space.
* Powerful water filtration system. The on-board water tank can even use rainwater from the highly efficient rain-capturing metal roof and gutter system.
* Interior Plywood cladding -- No drywall to crack and crumble, and no hunting for studs
* Built-in sofa features comfortable and durable Love Sac cushions
* Fully motorized and remote-controlled 110-inch black-out projection screen
* Large windows on each wall offer ~80 total square feet of views to the outside
* Full-sized trundle bed tucks away when not in use
* On-demand hot water from a tankless water heater
* Full-sized shower
* Best-in-class Nature’s Head composting toilet
* Built-in wrap-around desk
* A/C unit provides both heating and cooling
* Portable step doubles as a storage box
* Closet with ample room for clothes and storage
* Water and UV-resistant cedar siding
* Red standing seam metal roof
* Dual-axel 14,000 GVWR trailer
* Rigid and highly-insulated walls achieved through SIP (structural insulated panel) construction
* Capable of being fully-functioning off the grid