I’ve finally finished compiling all the information from my tiny house project. It has been quite a few months in the works but it is finally done, and I am very proud of it.
During the course of building my tiny house I took many pictures and wrote many notes (in addition to what I posted on the blog). The idea at the time was that someday I would put it all together into a package so that anyone looking to recreate my tiny house for themselves, would have all the benefits of my experiences. That someday has come!
This package includes:
- A 76 page book consisting of over 120 color pictures and 7100 words detailing all of the steps that I took to build my tiny house. Very little of this information is specific to my tiny house, and would be pertinent to anyone building a tiny house.
- A 66 page printable set of plans organized in the order in which the work should be completed.
- An electrical diagram showing how the outlets and switches are divided between circuits.
- A materials list detailing all of the items that would need to be purchased to build my tiny house. Having this information alone can save you over a thousand dollars, which I explain how in the book.
- The SketchUp model that you can navigate in 3D to take any measurement and see how every board fits together.
- Free updates
I’m selling this package for $250 with the hope that I will raise enough money to design and build my next tiny house.
Thanks to everyone for their patience while I put this together. I believe that it will be extremely helpful to anyone taking on building a tiny house.
Update: See my tiny house plans page for more information at tinyhomebuilders.com/tiny-houses